Vintage Bathroom Lighting that WOWs
A couple of years ago, we wrote about the vintage lighting trend a trend that shows no signs of stopping. Think Edison-style bulbs, classic glass shapes, and metallic details.
Today, we’re going to look at vintage bathroom lighting fixtures. But first, a couple of quick positioning tips:
- Place single sconces on either side of a mirror for flattering, even illumination of the face.
- Mount and center 2-, 3-, or 4-light vanity lights above your mirror. Most can face up or down depending on your preference. (But it’s always good to check first.)
Now onto some of our current favorites. These vintage bathroom vanity lights from Quoizel and Hinkley pack a lot of personality and character into one fixture, so swapping them into your bathroom (along with some new paint or wallpaper) can be a quick and easy way to spruce up your space.
1. Quoizel “Trilogy” 2-Light Vanity. This bathroom vanity light pays homage to Thomas Edison with a vintage inspired filament bulb that is not only nostalgic but also very chic. With the classic Brushed Nickel finish and the clear seedy glass shade, Trilogy brings old world style into the 21st century. See it on display in our Allston showroom.
2. Quoizel “Dublin” 2-Light Vanity. We love the industrial vibe this fixture gives off as well as the mesh-cut glass, which provides a cool textured look. The Brushed Nickel finish offers just the right touch of panache. See it on display in both showrooms.
3. Hinkley “Jackson” Vanity Light. This fixture also pays tribute to Mr. Edison, but with a rustic flair, thanks to the hammered copper accent plate. We keep it on display in both showrooms.
4. Hinkley “Clancy” Single Bath Sconce. The etched opal glass casts a soft light, and the Brushed Nickel armature offers up a vintage feel with a contemporary twist. See it on display in our Waltham showroom.
Need more vintage bathroom lighting ideas? Make an appointment with one of our lighting experts or stop by one of our showrooms.
0 Comments | Blog