Spotlight on Quoizel Lighting
Let’s talk about a long-time showroom favorite: Quoizel Lighting.
Founded in 1930, this company remains true to its “small business heritage.” (The company is still family-owned and operated.) As its website states, “Many of our products embody our history of being artisans in glass and natural materials. We work with resources that will not only illuminate your living space but also enhance the beauty of your home.”
Why do we love Quoizel? Many reasonsâ€¦
- Fun and varied designs think Tiffany reproductions to modern chandeliers in myriad finishes. Quoizel’s collections typically include a hanging light, ceiling light, wall sconce, and (often) a chandelier for the ultimate flexibility in dÃ©cor.
- Vanity (bathroom) lighting is generally offered as single sconces, but you can often opt for up to five lights for many mirror configurations.
- LED integration is available for many fixtures.
- Excellent quality
- Budget-friendly pricing
- Great customer service
Quoizel Staff Favorites
1. Booker Outdoor Lantern. A little bit rustic, a little bit artisanal. We like the seeded glass, Edison bulb, and interesting details on this wall fixture, which is a perfect way to dress up your home’s exterior. We stock the post-mount version as well.
2. Dublin Bath Light. This piece is proof that Quoizel can flawlessly create transitional fixtures. We love the old-time detailing with the more updated Brushed Nickel (which you can in our Waltham showroom) or Palladian Bronze.
3. Griffin Semi-Flush. Looking for a touch of elegance in your ambient lighting? We love Griffin’s elegant curving arms and finial detailing. Available in Bronze or Brushed Nickel in our Waltham showroom.
4. Galen Outdoor Series. Like a pair of stonewashed blue jeans, this fixture embodies the same comfortable look and feel, thanks to its Imperial Bronze Finish. The umber linen glass helps cast a warm glow, which will give your home an extra dose of curb appeal. We stock the wall mount in multiple sizes in Waltham.
5. Titan Pendant. An excellent example of Quoizel’s more contemporary offerings, the Titan combines gold and black swirling patterns with dazzling results. See this one in person Waltham.
There’s much more where that came from! Visit our Waltham showroom and see many more Quoizel products. (Reminder: our Allston showroom is moving to Waltham at the end of the month.)
0 Comments | Blog