LED Lighting Products: Your Qs Answered at our Breakfast Seminar
In conjunction with the Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston (BRAGB), we’re thrilled to host a seminar on LED lighting products as part of BRAGB’s “Breakfast with the Expert” series.
Here’s the 411:
- Topic: What Should I Look for When Purchasing LED?
- When: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Where: Our Waltham lighting showroom (1339 Main Street)
- Who: Susan Arnold, Wolfers Lighting consultant with more than 22 years of experience, will lead the breakfast seminar.
- How: Space is limited! Please register here to reserve your spot.
At Wolfers, our lighting consultants love working with everyone answering questions, teaching them about the complex world of LEDs, and providing lighting tips. Our team members have a passion for lighting, and it shows in every conversation they have and seminar they present.
Susan, in particular, loves working with our customers. Here she is in her own wordsâ€¦it’s a sneak peek of what you can expect from the breakfast seminar.
Here’s what you can expect to learn during our seminar on LED lighting products:
- What are the benefits of LEDs?
- How do LEDs differ from incandescent and halogen light sources?
- Why is it important to understand color temperature and dimming of LEDs?
- What are the pros and cons of installing integrated LED fixtures vs. retrofitting the existing fixture by swapping in an LED bulb?
- What should you keep in mind when choosing LEDs?
- What are some of the ways people can use LEDs in their homes?
- What is RGB lighting and what does it have to do with LEDs?
- How much do LEDs cost?
- How should you shop for LED lights? Is it OK to shop online?
- What do you need to know about LED warranties?
Register now! Admission for BRAGB members is $20. For non-members, admission is $35.
Can’t attend (or maybe you’re reading this blog post after the fact?). Not to worryâ€¦we have a free LED Buying Guide that you can download.
0 Comments | Blog